- 1 cup of cooked navy beans
- 2 cups of raw washed organic baby spinach
- 10-12 organic cherry tomatoes, washed and sliced in half
- olive oil
- cracked black pepper-Italian seasoning
What to do:
- Put the cooked navy beans in a separate bowl and cover with olive oil, black pepper, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Put some of the beans onto a plate, as a thin layer covering the entire surface of the plate.
- Cover the beans with the spinach
- Sprinkle more navy beans on top
- Spread out the tomatoes over top of the spinach. Apply more olive oil and seasonings.