I love this. I did it yesterday…and the day before. Seconds to literally throw everything into the pan set a timer and leave in the oven to bake. You seriously don’t need time or cooking skills to pull this delicious healthy dish off!
Cheers to never standing over a stove and “cooking” for hours on end again! ❤
Oven Easy Chicken Recipe:
- Organic chicken breasts (boneless&skinless)
- Olive oil
- 1-3 cups of sauce (can use diced tomatoes as an alternative)
What to do:
- Put olive oil on the surface of a large roasting pan
- Put chicken in the roasting pan and cover with olive oil
- Add a generous amount of oregano on top of the chicken
- Cover with sauce or diced tomatoes (I recommend sauce)
Cook on conventional bake 300 for 1 to 2 hours, until thoroughly cooked.
Dr.Nadia Rizzo, ND