- One head of organic cauliflower washed and chopped.
- 1-2 handfuls of organic cherry tomatoes, washed and sliced in half.
- Olive oil.
What to do:
- Apply a thin layer of olive oil to the bottom surface of a baking container.
- Place the chopped cauliflower inside of the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle oregano and drizzle olive oil over the top of the cauliflower.
- Take the cherry tomatoes and squeeze the juice of a few of them over top the cauliflower, place them on top of the cauliflower to be baked together.
- Sprinkle more oregano to cover the tomatoes and drizzle a bit more olive oil.
- Bake at 300º for approximately 25 minutes.
Note: the smaller the cauliflower is cut, the faster it will bake.