Enjoy this amazing vegan style quinoa porridge breakfast which is punch packed full of the amino acids you need to build proteins and stayed fueled for success.
- 1.5 cups of boiled quinoa
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- Ground cinnamon
What to do:
- Wash and slice the strawberries, set aside
- Boil the quinoa according to the instructions on the package
- Once the quinoa is finished cooking, (there should not be any excess water in the pot), sprinkle approximately 4 tbsp of ground cinnamon into the cooked quinoa and stir until thoroughly mixed
- Once the quinoa is ready, in a separate small pot, pour in the almond milk and heat on low for 2-4 minutes
- Pour the almond milk into a bowl and put the cooked quinoa on top
- Top the quinoa with sliced strawberries and enjoy!
Note: You can drizzle some maple syrup (not too much!) on top for additional sweetness.