1. Smoothie pops
Use your favorite smoothie recipe (you can even add protein powder to kick it up a notch!) and freeze them for a sweet healthy snack!
2. Coconut Ice pops
Coconut water and your favorite fruits. I like to try the following 3 different options:
- Coconut water and pineapple slices
- Coconut water and kiwi and strawberry slices
- Coconut water and mango bits
3. Banana Natural “Ice Cream”
- Peel the banana (do not try to freeze a banana without peeling it! – Take my word!)
- Freeze it in a glass container
- Blend the frozen banana, top with dairy free chocolate chips!
These are some of my amazingly delicious and healthier options for cold summer snacks! They are refined sugar-free, chemical synthetic junk free, but FULL OF SWEETNESS AND ARE TRULY NATURE’S CANDY!
THESE ARE ALL GLUTEN FREE AS WELL. SPEAKING OF, ARE YOU ON THE MAILING LIST TO CATCH MY BONUS WEEK 2 WHICH IS PACKED WITH A GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE MEAL PLAN, RECIPES, AND MORE?
HOP ON SO YOU DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE LAST 3 BONUSES OF THIS SUMMER SERIES! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS! PUT YOUR EMAIL IN THE BOX BELOW NOW!