In the spirit of gluten and dairy free meal planning this week, here’s another AMAZING recipe with us! These are her gluten free coconut flour pancakes – how delicious! It’s an easy recipe and super yummy! Post a pic of your pancakes and tag us on Facebook!
Gluten Free Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 5 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk plus 2 tbsp – dairy or non-dairy
- ¼ cup oil or melted butter
- ¼ – ½ cup sugar to taste – or 3-4 tsp stevia
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ packed cup coconut flour
- ½ cup packed cup of starch (potato or tapioca starch)
- 1 tsp lemon juice and zest
- 1 tbsp baking powder GF – double acting works best
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Pour the eggs, milk, and oil into a blender and process on high until light and fluffy. Add all other ingredients except for baking powder and blueberries.
- Fold in baking powder.
- Stir in blueberries or you can plop them into each pancake as you make them.
- Fry in lightly oiled skillet – put a lid on it – makes them fluffier and cook approx 2 minutes per side med/low.
- Freeze well – reheat in toaster oven.