1 bunch asparagus
2 fresh lemons
Cracked black pepper
What to do:
- Wash hands
- Wash asparagus and chop ends off
- Put olive oil onto the frying pan and sautee the asparagus on medium heat
- Add fresh ground pepper while asparagus is sauteeing on the stove, feel free to add more olive oil on top while sauteeing on the stove
- Once asparagus is cooked remove them from the stove. Put onto a serving plate.
- Add the juice of 2 fresh lemons, completely covering the asparagus
- Sprinkle chilli flakes over the asparagus Serve and enjoy!