If you haven’t tried ZUCCHINI NOODLES yet you are missing out! Super simple, healthy, scrumptious and fast to make! Win-Win-Win-ANNNNNDD WIN!
They’re vegan, gluten and dairy free, and one of my favorite side dishes! (need some protein with these noodles!) Be sure to try this recipe and let me know how you loved it!
Pesto Zucchini Noodles
- 2 cups spiraled zucchini
- ½-1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, washed and sliced in half lengthwise
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 jar of pesto
- Wash and spiral cut your own or buy them pre-spiralled
- Put olive oil on a baking sheet
- Spread out zucchini evenly
- Top with cherry tomatoes, minced garlic and more olive oil (to your liking)
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or until desired texture is achieved (I like mine a little al dente)
- Remove from oven
- Cover in pesto and mix noodles thoroughly in a bowl
PS: Have you grabbed my summer checklist for healthy weight loss that works? Grab it here gorgeous!